Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Senior Product Designer to join their team for an 18 month assignment, with intent to convert the right person!
This business productivity suite, is looking for an experienced Product designer who is passionate about user-centered design approaches, interaction design excellence, and transforming customer data into elegant and usable solutions. In this role, you’ll work closely with researchers, writers, project managers, and other designers to create world-class UX for small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
You’ll have the opportunity to make product decisions, construct UX solutions, and define the vision of the end-to-end user experience. The ideal candidate will be an end-user advocate, driving user needs and goals into both creative and pragmatic design solutions. They will be experienced in the application of user-centered philosophies and interaction design best practices. Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints amid competing priorities and ambiguous situations.
- BA/BS or higher degree in Interaction Design or related discipline (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Visual Design) preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in interactive design experience. Visual design skills a plus.
- Strong visual design/layout/typography skillset.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator.
- High level of comfort with web-based technologies, CSS, HTML, etc...
- Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, design specifications, and demos.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
- Strong problem solving, creative, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Experience working with other User Experience disciplines (User Research, Visual Design, and User Assistance), Technical disciplines (PM, Dev, Test), as well as Business and Marketing.