6-month temp assignment for a Sr. UX Visual Designer. Our client's software is helping independent contractors manage their finances, maximize their deductions, and grow their businesses.
WHO YOU ARE
- You empathetically and emotionally connect with customers.
- Your design process is customer-centered
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver work based on a Lean UX build-measure-learn process
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver holistic experiences that evoke emotion yet are grounded in customer insights, business goals, and technological realities
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs.
- Push and evolve visual frameworks, patterns, and brand guidelines.
- Participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
- Know web and mobile technology, and their impact on the feasibility of design.
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering products or services, preferably in the SaaS business.
- Solid knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expertise with visual design and prototyping tools : SKETCH, ABSTRACT, LINGO, INVISION.
- Effective communicator
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple in a timely manner
- A dazzling online portfolio
- Brownie points: Working experience as a 1099 contractor