Currently looking for a strategic, creative and extremely organized Senior Print Designer to work along side our BIG BRAND client's marketing team! He or she will produce smart, easy-to-shop layouts; focusing on visually stunning communication, ideate and work with in-house photographers to produce elevated imagery aligned brand standards, ensure trendy creative direction and translate complicated offers into fashion magazines and other printed collateral. This is a new role on an exciting team equally creative as it is production.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create unique design with strong typography and hierarchy skills
- Understand the high level picture and work on tight timelines
- Willingness to listen to constructive criticism and make changes according to feedback delivered by marketing team, business owners and creative directors
- Employ critical thinking and sound judgment when making decisions about layout and photo art direction
- Work collaboratively with team members with a friendly and flexible attitude
- Contribute design ideas proactively and not wait for “the answer” from a supervisor
- Provide a unique point of view within the current branding
- Support in-store design when needed which signage and store décor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 Year Minimum college degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 5 years Graphic Design experience with a passion for the brand
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.