Our client are a specifically targeted marketing campaign agency with some lovey offices in Central London and work with some top brands, providing polished creative and digital innovation. They are a medium sized agency with multi-disciplinary teams to cover the entire creative process and currently looking for a Senior Creative Artworker / Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis!
On a day to day basis this candidate will be leading a team of Artworkers to contribute to the creation and delivery of a wide range of both digital and print projects - so candidates MUST have samples of both digital and print artwork in their portfolio or you will not be considered. Deliverables include fast turn around collateral such as banners, ads and HTML emails, to some more detailed high quality printed literature, events marketing, branding projects, websites and full social media campaigns.
Candidates must have the commercial management / team leadership experience as well as remain fully hands on producing artwork, being fluent in the Adobe CC Design Suite software. You must have a thorough understanding of the print production process (with experience liaising with suppliers, printers and stakeholders) as well as knowledge of responsive digital media / assets to produce accurate and timely artwork.
You will be responsible for maintenance and quality assurance of assets to support on / offline communications, marketing campaigns and business development projects - using industry standard software applications for digital design, artworking, presentation building for pitches and mobile / web programming and scripting languages.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail for artworking.
- Advanced skills using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop for artwork and retouching where needed.
- Creative skills for layout and to contribute and liaise with Designers.
- Have an understanding and ideally experience in presentation building and the software used (PowerPoint / Word / Keynote / Acrobat).
- Commercial agency experience (ideally in a more corporate setting / sector).
- Proven track record of successfully managing and mentoring teams of artworkers / creatives as well as project workflow.
- Presentation design examples to show.
- Any knowledge of scripting languages would be a huge bonus (HTML / CSS)
- Experience on-boarding and managing freelance artworkers and other creatives.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.