The Senior Presentation Designer is a talented, experienced, and highly conceptual designer that takes presentations to the next level.
The Senior Presentation Designer can design with Power Point in their sleep.
This role is responsible for creating sophisticated, outward- and inward-facing presentations that encompass the strategy and capabilities of our brands and serve as a critical tool in securing business. It requires tactical thinking in order to develop creative concepts that are aligned with brand identities, how it fits into the larger company, and positioning strategies across categories.
This role brings innovation, collaboration, and hands on design to presentations—including compelling photography, infographics, transitions, animations, motion graphics, data charts, and icons. Working alongside other highly skilled designers, writers, marketers, sales professionals, and executives, this role calls for a collaborative spirit combined with a self-starting nature and an ability to take take the lead.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a presentation designer supporting a sales and marketing department in publishing, media, or advertising. Portfolio demonstrating original concepts and design.
- Mastery of PowerPoint; expert in Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud and other supporting presentation and design software
- Accomplished design skills: composition, typography, color, image selection, all finely-tuned & sophisticated 'taste-level'
- Utilizes high-end presentation design skills including universal fonts, transitions, animation, builds, live charts, diagrams, infographics, templates, storytelling, and mockups
- Develops creative concepts that are consistent with the brand positioning strategy
- Searches for relevant and leading-edge stock photography, illustrations, and vector art for presentations
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to articulate strategy and confidently “sell” creative concepts to senior staff
- Excels at creating highly customizable and configurable templates
- Creates and upholds brand style guidelines
- Advises and train teams to use templates correctly and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills/flawless attention to detail and consistency
- Manages time effectively, to multi-task, and meet multiple deadlines
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of ad products and how to present
- Maintains a cross platform proficiency for troubleshooting and presentation delivery to internal teams
- Stays on top of industry trends and new technology as it relates to media and advertising
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.