Our client, a Fortune 500 technology company, is searching for a Part-Time PowerPoint Designer to join their team. This role will be a mix of on-site and remote, typically averaging 20 hours a week.
The role will support CTO's technology incubation and development activities. This person will be helping gain access and knowledge to new and emerging technologies.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint skills creating compelling presentations for executives, engineering, and marketing professionals.
- Ability to synthesize concepts and and consolidate into concise and targeted presentations
- Desirable to have an understanding of PC systems and technologies
- Ability to perform some independent research and data gathering
- Good understanding of MS excel and able to consolidate, format, and graph data. Desirable to have experience creating pivot tables for synthesizing large data sets.
- Must be a self-starter, self-directed, self-motivated and can work independently and/or as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Day to Day Activities
- Preparing and formatting PowerPoint slide decks
- Gathering and entering data into MS Excel
- Pulling insights and charts from Excel to be included in power points
- Meeting with Technologists to gather insights for PowerPoint decks to create additional POV presentations
- Samples are a strong like to have
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- HM needs understand what they have done and how they work
- Experience MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated presentation development and professional writing skills
- Experience Preparing and formatting PowerPoint slide decks
- Experience gathering and entering data into MS Excel
- Experience pulling insights and charts from Excel to be included in power points
- Strong Communication Skills