Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Senior Portfolio Marketing Manager to join their team!
This person will be responsible for working alongside corporate and integrated marketing, solutions marketing, product marketing, field marketing, AR, PR, and sales teams to develop integrated marketing strategies and programs that drive the GTM for the End User Computing business within the portfolio.
The candidate must demonstrate confidence and authority as the global lead and day-to-day voice for these programs. In doing so they must be able to juggle the requests of regional marketing teams and marry those to the priorities of the business unit to ensure we are on strategy and executing marketing campaigns appropriately, taking into account regional priorities and KPIs including pipeline targets.
To succeed here, you must be able to take a series of inputs, requests and timelines, and develop a cohesive marketing strategy while simultaneously activating a series of team members around the globe to achieve the determined outcome. A critical function of this job is the ability to filter requests and determine the true marketing objective before advising on the best marketing approach.
You’ll need to combine creativity with organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines, as well enjoy building relationships with their extended team across the globe. Things happen quickly in their business unit, and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and sets/keeps the pace for the entire extended team.
• 10+ years in campaigns, integrated marketing or marketing communications.
Agency experience is also preferred.
• Possess strong people and organizational skills with the ability to lead integrated programs by effectively assigning, delegating, coordinating and monitoring the work of multiple stakeholders across departments and the globe
• Build relationships with key players across the globe who manage integrated marketing programs with whom you will partner, brainstorm, and troubleshoot
• Experience driving strategic customer programs including ABM programs or executive level engagements, events or advisory boards.
• Thorough knowledge of demand generation and integrated marketing including best practices, reporting and data analysis
• Having an innate sense of urgency, and being able to create urgency for others to drive a program forward
• Displaying accountability for both individually-contributed elements of a program as well as the program at large
• Regular reporting on and interpretation of KPIs, both for specific campaigns and for overall integrated marketing efforts.
• Able to turn data into marketing intelligence, and help past performance lead to revenue-generating actions.
• Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal settings; make certain presentation support materials are consistent and in line with expectations of quality
• Dependability -- a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do and a willingness to go beyond the call of duty
• BA/BS required