Packaging Designer is responsible for the development, execution, and tracking of graphic design concepts for all Global Packaging. In collaboration with the Art Director and Sr. designer the designer will identify trends and inspiration for each season and design brand graphics that reflect the seasonal kit looks as well as maintaining and evolving core packaging graphics. Partner with Art Director and Sr. Designer in conceptual design proposals and conceptual recommendations for Executive review. Manage and produce packaging design concepts for various regions. Provide graphic support as needed.
– Conceptualizes multiple creative solutions to address product strategies
– Partner closely with Team to obtain key messaging / design objectives for all graphic projects. – Partner with Art Director and Sr designer to mock up and manage creative for presentation and review
– Partner with sourcing to ensure that all packaging standards are being maintained.
– Ability to work under aggressive time lines and easily adaptable to change.
– Manage projects and tasks as assigned.
Proficient in InDesign CS5, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Strong organizational skills.
Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
BA, Graphic Design degree preferred.
Effectively translate branding guidelines and marketing strategies into a variety of executions that align with Brands Mission.
Must have a strong working knowledge graphic design programs, typography, composition, color proofing, print processes, and project specs
Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines