Senior Public Relations Manager
Vitamin T is currently seeking a Senior Public Relations Manager for the Irvine office. Working within the marketing team this role is expected to take ownership for all products and product communication. This candidate will plan, deliver and execute clear PR plans for all products in the territories under their jurisdiction, hitting pre-set objectives. The role will work closely with other business units, domestic and international.
• Develop, refine and implement PR plans for all titles ensuring approvals and input has been achieved by all stakeholders.
• Schedule and achieve planned dates for all product deliverables and ensure regular communication of planned dates to stakeholders.
• Create and gain approval for all PR communications and distribute to all PR teams in a timely manner, allowing ample time for international translations where necessary.
• Coordinating with the Production department in generating messaging that best represents products.
• Management of all PR assets, including scheduling, creation, approval, and publishing to achieve pre-set PR beats.
• Outlining and writing of press releases, media advisories, newsletters, and other messaging.
• Manage process of procuring, distributing, and securing preview/review code, resulting in maximum press coverage.
• Planning, budgeting, and executing PR events, such as hands-on presentations and media tours.
• Representing its products at live events and through audio and video media presentations, including but not limited to podcasts, phone interviews, and on-camera video interviews.
• Ensure strong, regular communication to all internal teams with clear updates.
• Collate and distribute internal reports regularly to management, brand and PD teams regarding each titles coverage/press feedback.
• Participating in critical meetings with core staff to ensure company-wide synergy across all departments and also to discuss and potentially greenlight new projects.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, detail-oriented, web-savvy, and a team player with EXCELLENT verbal and written communication skills.
• LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. We are located in Irvine, CA. Applicants outside of the Los Angeles/Orange County must be willing to relocate.
• Strong and demonstrable track record of PR within games industry. 5+ years of experience in a public relations role with 3+ years of management experience.
• Excellent project management & PR planning skills.
• Knowledge of competitor products within the industry.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal, written, and reporting skills.
• Passion for video games (especially console) and video game communities.
• An ability to present and work with company leadership, internal staff, partners, and general public.
• Detail-oriented with ability to coordinate multiple projects and quickly respond to change.
• General understanding of social media including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Strong presentation skills with comfort in front of camera/microphone.
• Must be willing and able to travel 10-25% within the United States and internationally.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Senior Public Relations Manager