Aquent is seeking a Senior-level IT OCM contract position within the IT Organization, Division & Project Services. As a member of the IT OCM team, you would be responsible for assuming OCM project lead on assigned project(s), depending on project demand. Types of projects/initiatives may include enterprise-wide, function-specific, full OCM lifecycle, limited OCM (training/communications only) efforts.
Executing full-lifecycle change management activities including:
- Change management scope assessments
- Stakeholder analysis and end user analysis
- Sponsor collaboration and support of role as change leader, as applicable
- Communication and Engagement planning
- Change network initiation and support
- Training design, development, planning and delivery, as applicable
- Deployment support planning
- Sustainability planning.
- 7-10 years of experience with large-scale rollouts of new technology and accompanying processes
- Understanding of IT terminology and process, in order to effectively communicate changes in layman's terms, etc.
- Demonstrated communication expertise (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
- Ability to work independently – self-starter who can adapt quickly, be flexible and take initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited direction – ability to effectively multi-task, while maintaining high quality output
- Ability to manage deliverables and meet deadline expectations
- Ability to professionally interact and provide coaching to senior leadership, as needed
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and/or facilitate change management-focused meetings and planning sessions
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work, and delegate or ask for assistance, as appropriate
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback on performance and deliverables – STRONG TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PREFERRED