My client is a brilliant entertainment and broadcast group renowned for delivering great content across digital, print, online and television ... one of the big hitters within their field. Currently going through a massive brand activation for the new year, they are on the lookout for a Senior Motion Graphics Designers to join their creative team to hit the ground running and bring creative ideas to life.
Working within their creative department, you'll be focusing on delivering innovative and exciting 2D/3D Motion Graphics for the overall brand as well as the sports and movies departments. You'll be liaising with the Graphic Designers, Art Directors and Marketing teams within the business to really help push creative boundaries, keeping people at the heart of what you do and making the new wave of on screen promotion visually outstanding.
This will be an ongoing ad hoc requirement where once you're in , you'll find yourself feeling a part of the team where they could have you in for a week or anything up to 3 months at different times so if you are a competent user of both Cinema 4D and After Effects with an exciting blend of work, do get in touch!
- Strong Cinema 4D and After Effects experience
- A showreel with a good mix of brands and 2D/3D Animation
- Experience working with creative teams and Marketing teams
- Strong cross platform knowledge of Online and Television projects
- A strong conceptual mindset and the ability to see projects from concept through to final delivery