Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Campaign & Project Management:
• Be the key knowledge holder for all areas of the account for performance, history, ways of working, etc.
• Develop RFPs, manages vendor response & evaluates and negotiates returned proposals to determine media selections in order to achieve client goals
• Deliver best in class media plans and proposals in line with client goals, challenging status quo and known ways of delivering a successful campaign
• Responsible for final recommendations/ rationales, performance, delivery, optimisation and general success of the campaign through analysis of data from multiple tools and sources across reservation and programmatic buys
• Be an expert at using third-party research tools and offer advice on when each tool should be used in developing client strategies
• Own and develop the relationship with mid-to-senior level clients, publishers & internal teams by being the main day-to-day point of contact vie e-mail, phone or meetings for campaign status across product portfolio
• Respond to client requests in a timely manner and streamline communication if needed
• Maintain a deep understanding of the clients’ business, market, products and audiences to be able to provide with proactive recommendations on campaign improvement
• Accountable for quality control of media deliverables to clients across the portfolio
• Oversight of campaign performance and management tools to provide proactive and strategic direction around campaign performance
• Develop and own best practice & processes for media related areas
Line Management & Team Development:
● Manage day to day workload for junior members of the team and ensure they consistently deliver exceptional quality throughout the campaign lifecycle
• Act as coach and mentor to team members, encouraging them to develop their full potential, and helping them deliver against agreed SMART goals and personal development plans
• Take part in interviews for junior media roles
New Business & Account Development:
• Responsible for development and presentation of the agency's display media POV
• Take part in new business pitch plan development, preparation & presentation
• Assists Account Director in driving over-arching strategy and to grow the account via new client opportunities
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Proven track record of launching campaigns successfully - managing the full campaign lifecycle on brief, time and budget across reservation and programmatic buys
• Advanced knowledge of third party ad serving tools – Atlas, Double-Click, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of research tools – comScore, Neilsen, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
• Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
• Experience in motivating and leading others in the development, direction, and execution of marketing projects/campaigns
• A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
• Demonstrable ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented.
• Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges.
• Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• University degree or equivalent.
• Experience in analyzing data or market research, 2+ years preferred.
• Experience in other platforms: in-app, in-game, social, paid search etc. planning and buying
• Line management experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Core Duties and Responsibilities: