For 15+ months, at Aquent's Fortune 500 multi-national tech client in San Francisco, you will ensure the marketing team’s editorial production is efficient, strategic, and communicated across marketing teams.
- Own and manage the editorial calendar and manage content plans and brief submissions across marketing teams.
- Manage production flows across different campaigns, with different owners, stakeholders, approvers. Create project plans and manage the editorial workflow from brief, to approvals to publish.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing/campaigns/field/events to strategically flight and schedule content based on campaign launches, events, including digital events that our team contributes to (i.e. digital conferences/experiences).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain and inform editorial content marketing calendar and production timelines.
- Review content briefs, design briefs, and other requests to make sure objectives and goals are clear and aligned to our team charter.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to get input or provide status updates as needed.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in any field. (Preferably in Marketing)
- 4+ years experience in marketing production.
- Able to manage design creation and managing asset marketing production process.
- Some experience working with content designers. (ebook, banners, digital design, infographics, etc.)
- Demonstrated excellence in detailed production work, content marketing project management a plus.
- Some Project Management
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including editorial, social media, email marketing, paid media, events, and production.
- Operations and planning experience, sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills.