• Partner with Product and Marketing teams, and other business partners that manage the annual and quarterly product maintenance/cycle, which focuses on updating and distributing final marketing product documentation and other collateral for several lines of business: individual and family, small business (1-100 members), core (101+ members), or Specialty Benefits markets.
• Ensure overall product maintenance/cycle schedules are met; monitor and report on work plan milestones and process dependencies.
• Continuously monitor risks to meeting product launch dates, working with internal business partners to mitigate risks/issues, escalating to management as necessary with recommended solutions.
• Engage business partners and stakeholders to mitigate risks and issues that impact the quality, timing and scope of a product maintenance/cycle launch.
• Manage and oversee the cyclical review of operational forms, applications, and other documents with stakeholders.
• Support the publishing (production, printing or digital delivery) and execution (programming and auditing) of renewal/cycle content consistent with campaign and product cycle timelines
• Documentation of processes; creating and maintaining a repository of marketing collateral and procedures
• Ability to apply learning across lines of business
1) BS/BA, three to five years of marketing experience with at least one year in a health insurance or related financial services environment.
2) Excellent attention to details.
3) Ability to develop relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels
4) Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication/presentation (verbal and written) skills.
5) Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
1) In-depth knowledge of advanced health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques, including marketing analysis and research tools.
2) Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
3) Must be results driven with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
4) Self-starter with initiative and a sense of accountability and ownership.
5) Proficiency in Visio, Project 10 desired