Are you a marketing manager with at least 7 years of membership experience in a non-profit? Then our client wants to hire you! A non-profit in Washington, DC is currently looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager in membership to begin immediately! This position is a full time contract, 30-40 hour per week position on site The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in membership with a non-profit and must have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline. Qualified candidates have worked with members and/or customers and have the proven ability to be able to implement successful direct response marketing campaigns involving emails, print collateral and digital campaigns.
• Function as a Senior Account Manager to support membership and manage all marketing activities to support member recruitment and retention efforts in the assigned individual segment
• Develop, launch, and measure effective communications including print, digital, web and social media outreach to support new member recruitment and retention goals
• Work with designers to develop all print campaigns and manage production and external printers to ensure accuracy of each campaign
• Work with copywriters, designers and other internal and external vendors to support the client’s marketing needs
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline and at least 7-8 years of experience working with members or customers (non-profit experience a plus).
• Proven ability to implement successful direct response marketing campaigns involving emails, print collateral and digital campaigns.
• A deep understanding of print production and background managing external vendors such as printers, mail houses, copywriters, and designers.
• Experience with email deployment systems (Exact Target experience a plus).