*This can be a FULLY REMOTE opportunity
Role Summary: This role focuses on developing and executing marketing programs that create awareness and generate demand for Security services. Specific focus with this role includes management of marketing campaigns for the Security/Microsoft Alliance, Security General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Security Thought Leadership.
The individual will manage the development and coordination of global Security marketing campaigns, including all elements of integrated marketing communications:
• content development, design and publishing
• marketing collateral development, design and publishing
• media relations
• analyst relations
• internal and executive communications
• digital and social media marketing
The individual will work closely with the core Security marketing team, Microsoft alliance team, creative agencies and contractors and global security executives.
Work with marketing team to develop and execute key Security-focused marketing campaigns:
- Messaging/Positioning: Develop messaging and ensure it is positioned in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Thought Leadership: Support thought leadership development. Contribute ideas and feedback on narratives. Manage the design, packaging and print preparation of thought leadership deliverables including points of view, slideshares, infographics, videos, bylines and social media. Collateral: Manage the messaging, design, packaging and print preparation, if applicable, of all marketing collateral.
- Events: Drive development of presentations at events. Recommend and deliver thought leadership and collateral for on-site events.
- Media Relations and Analyst Relations: support media and analyst relations efforts. Ensure messaging and positioning is accurate in all briefing decks and materials. Support requests for bylines, news releases, interviews.
- Internal Communications: Support internal communications on positioning and messaging for all communications including internal communications and executive communications.
- Digital: Work with digital marketing team to develop integrated digital marketing campaigns including social media, paid social media, paid search and paid advertising. Maintain and continually update holistic web presence online, ensuring content is current, relevant and stands-out in a competitive marketplace.
- Support requests for support from industries and geographies interested in customizing Security marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree or other 4 year University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with strong emphasis in the external marketing space
- Excellent customer service skills - Strong experience external communications and extremely strong understanding of business operations
- Experience in overseeing the design and implementation of digital and social marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding and demonstrated ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- An upbeat, passionate team player, able to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Executive level presence and influence
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed organizational environment
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines; experience in developing and managing budgets
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Able to influence highest levels of leadership within large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to work well with teams and in managing vendors
- Ability to manage programs with minimal supervision
- Availability to travel