· Salary £35,000 per annum
· This is a Maternity Leave Contract
· Contract to start End of December / Beginning of January
· Contract will be for 9 – 12 months
To provide a range of marketing activities to support the goals of software Marketing. Manage marketing spend budgets from PO to invoice, ensure all activity contributes to overall ROI, build strong working relationships with key routes to market (Resellers and ALM Partners), work with CMO to execute on Revenue Generating campaigns and co-ordinate updates to key marketing platforms such as the pre-sales sites for Dev Tools.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Managing marketing spend budget including PO raising, ensuring invoices are received, accurate forecasting (within 2.5% of overall budget/spend) and tracking of all commercial marketing spend.
• Working with the Marketing manager on strategies for key opportunities to drive revenue for developer tools.
• Assisting in the organisation of events – including booking rooms, catering, live meeting facilities, delegate requirements, setting up tracking and reporting and manning events
• Managing data (in respect of data privacy) and ensuring all internal systems are utilised to maximise reporting and data visibility
• Working with key partner groups, eg resellers and/or ALM Competency partners to drive revenue through joint engagement and execution
• Working with the CMO team to ensure all marketing activity is briefed on time, with all relevant audience and campaign insight to enable timely execution.
• Manage supporting initiatives such as partner incentives, printed material, give aways, samples, to support revenue goals.
• Co-ordingating updates to the website in conjunction with Product Management and CMO
• Accurate forecasting, reporting of all marketing spend; timely management of budget from creation, to PO to Invoice.
• ROI for all spend tracked
• Timely execution of campaigns both Corp and UK defined, to drive revenue
• Adherence to internal systems and policies
Experience and Professional Qualification Requirements:
Essential: experience of a broad range of marketing activities, including direct mail, email, online, content syndication, lead generation; experience of to customer, to partner and through partner marketing and the subtleties of each style. Experience in managing spend budgets, working with suppliers and agencies and management of multiple strands of activity.
Desirable: knowledge of Developer Tools / Technology; experience of working in a multi channel environment. Familiarity in producing reports from MS Sales and with pivot tables in Excel
Behaviour and Personality Profile:
• Cheerful and determined, wants to do the right thing rather than just aim for targets
• Interested in technology but also interested in people and understanding their needs.
• Long term interest in a career in tech marketing
This job description is designed to provide the primary areas of responsibility and does not rule out the need to change or add additional projects, activities, as the business climate requires.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
· Salary £35,000 per annum