About the role
My client, Australasia's most successful real estate business, now approaching 1,000 individual offices in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, are looking for a Senpior Marketing Executive who will play a hands-on role in building and executing Regional and National campaigns across Australia.
Working as part of an experienced Marketing team, you will be responsible for, executin a national results-driven marketing plan, as well providing umbrella marketing support to cross functional sister brands.
The ideal candidate should have proven in background in communications, project management and / or franchising, with experience managing team members. You will be creatively minded with a natural talent for making the complicated, simple!
What will you be responsible for?
- Project management and collateral development of key product, local area marketing campaigns, recruitment and business projects & initiatives.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, especially the Communications team, to ensure all activity is fully integrated.
- Be responsible for delivering weekly & monthly BAU activities
- Provide support and structure to the Marketing Coordinator to deliver weekly, monthly BAU activities
- Provide support and structure to the Marketing Coordinator to deliver adhoc marketing activities
- Work with Marketing Manager to manage supplier relationships
- Support on budget management
- Regular reporting is key to progress and positive change. To ensure the Marketing team is always moving forward
- Manage your team to coordinate regular wider team activities:
- Roadshow organisation
- Daily, weekly, monthly team meetings + collating relevant content as required
- Responsible for collating the monthly marketing report including following up team members to contribute, providing a draft report for Head of Marketing at agreed time each month
- Team management
- Hold regular WIPs with your direct report
- Hold quarterly & annual reviews with your direct report including setting KPIs & goals
Do you have the experience and expertise our clients are looking for right now?
- Tertiary or similar qualifications in communications, marketing
- 6+ years background in communications, project management and / or franchising
- Experience managing team members
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting
- Awareness of current marketing trends and technologies
What are the salary & benefit options?
If you want to enquire about the benefits package(s) and/or salary rate(s) available in freelance and contract work please call me to discuss.
What is the application process?
It all starts with an application, enquiry or a phone call, from there we would look to arrange a face to face meet to explore your experience in more detail and importantly career aspirations and goals. We can then look to outline how Aquent can best help you along that journey, with a view to representing you to proactively finding your next project.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible, call me during business hours on 02 8288 8288 to discuss, or email me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.