Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Communication Manager. This is a 12-month assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K. The Senior Marketing Communication Manager role is responsible for developing and executing on marketing strategies that impact the client and participant experience and overall financial wellness.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Development of engaging content for plan sponsors and participants. Partner with business unit to determine content priorities and create content leveraging subject matter experts and external research.
• Launch and evolve the financial wellness offer.
• Development of the positioning and marketing communications for key business unit products and services
• Collaborating with client experience and client-facing teams to understand the mindset and needs of our clients and ensure the program addresses those needs
• Coordinating with key execution partners (creative services, digital marketing, external agencies and production services).
• Managing the marketing execution on cross-enterprise initiatives such as helping with financial wellness
Additional Job Details:
This candidate needs a minimum of 8-10 years marketing experience (preferably in financial services) and must possess the following capabilities:
• Proven ability to write engaging content
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective client-centric marketing programs which generate results
• Experience in working in a B:B:C marketing environment, with an understanding of meeting multiple audience needs (intermediary, decision maker and end client)
• The ability to work within a matrix organization and collaborate on cross-enterprise initiatives
• Experience in integrated marketing and its channels: email, print, digital, events, social media
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and strategic thinking capabilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data and develop recommendations