Are you a customer-oriented marketing professional looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver breakthrough loyalty marketing campaigns? Do you have a desire to have fun along the way? Aquent is currently sourcing for a Senior Marketing Analyst for our well-established, Fortune 500 client, local to the San Bruno, CA market area. As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will own the ins and outs of programmatic display management. The ideal person for this role is someone who loves data and getting into the nitty-gritty details of a media campaign, but also has the confidence manage large budget, vendor relationships to scale our business strategically. This is a exceptional opportunity where you have the ability to join a dynamic organization, as well as a fast-paced team committed to delivering excellent customer experiences and marketing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting recurring and ad-hoc requests from all levels of management. The expectation is that you have an expert understanding of digital analytics, as well as creative best practices and content nuances by platform (display, video, social, paid search, etc.) in order to help drive strategy and measure success. You will also have a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital technology social media platforms and demonstrated experience building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously. **This opportunity is 100% on-site and is 40 hours per week**
- Responsible for execution of programmatic and direct buys.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs, Ad network and other partners.
- Develop and improve on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
- Provide technical sales support to many advertisers and customers
- Provide training and guidance to those who are utilizing our platform for the first time.
- Create documentation and helping to troubleshoot ad campaigns when issues arise for advertisers.
- Optimize campaigns and monitor them daily to ensure there are no performance issues and we generate high return on advertising spend.
- Assist with trafficking ad campaigns and help with designing or providing recommendations to the client.
- Own the process of ad traffic optimization using proprietary tools, providing support for the Sales and Account Management team, and conducting deep client analysis focusing on growth.
- Leverage data using SQL to quickly troubleshoot any issues that arise and impact the performance of the campaign for advertisers.
- Provide technical support for all involved in the campaign whether internally or externally, including engineering.
- Prioritize effectively and determine which initiatives to deliver first based on quantitative reasoning and rationale.
- Evaluate and make decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.