Are you a Data Analyst with a rockstar attitude? Are you an outgoing individual who has a persuasive edge? If so, I have a role for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Data Analyst/Tableau Analyst or Developer for a well-established, prestigious Fortune 500 client, local to Woonsocket, RI. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years of experience designing and developing Tableau Dashboards according to application requirements and demands of the business process. You will be viewed as the specialist in charge of interacting with business stake holders, gathering requirements and creating effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytics dashboards.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Improving data processing speed by building SQL automations
- Using SQL for managing large volume of data
- Manage the flawless execution of direct mail and email programs, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget, including coupon/offer set up and testing, proofing, and data entry
- Track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data
- Execute assigned campaigns from brief development through in-home delivery, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions
- Stay on top of the latest promotional materials and ensure they are ready by coordinating the requirements with the graphics department and inventory stock, place orders and verify the receipt
- Ensure accurate data entry of coupon/offer information for supported programs
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising