Have you ever been at a store and looked at an item and thought to yourself, "wow, who would purchase that?" Do you want to make money to find out the answer? If you answered yes to both of these questions, I have the perfect role for you! Aquent is currently sourcing a Senior Marketing Analyst for a prestigious, well-established Fortune 500 client local to the Providence, RI market area. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, your main responsibility is trying to figure out what makes a produce sell and what consumers are looking for in marketing material. The ideal candidate for this role will deliver insights and analytics around various targeted marketing programs to quantify their financial impact on the organization, as a whole. Our client is seeking an individual who has a strong ability to multi-task multiple requests at once, deliver and put together data quickly, and generate impactful insights in a fast paced environment.
- Conducting program development and evaluation studies using qualitative or quantitative approaches as appropriate
- Responsibilities include survey design, implementation and analysis, and focus group preparation, recruiting and logistics
- Write queries to run complex test vs. control analysis on campaign data
- Developing market position reports for the company and its operating units
- Coordinating with operating units and survey vendors to conduct annual patient satisfaction surveys within time frames outlined in work-plans: obtaining survey samples and summarizing results.
- Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Deliver insights around specialized marketing programs to enhance future programs
- Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail
- Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail