Our client, a Fortune 500 Software company, is looking for a strong Social Media Communications Manager to join their team!
This person will be responsible for partnering across the communications, marketing, product and care groups to create and execute a robust social, influencer and community engagement strategy against the priorities for our client in Canada.
• Develop and deliver high-impact CTG social and influencer strategy in Canada to drive category growth and product preference for software, including annual product launches
• Develop and execute social media programs in support of business unit goals
• Ability to manage outside agency resources to effectively execute projects
• Display excellent verbal and written communications skills, with a keen ability to engage in meaningful conversations, both online and off
• Engage directly with customers online and help answer questions and resolve dissatisfaction
• Partner with product teams to drive social referral programs
• Partner with care teams to deliver world class social care experiences
• Partner with marketing team for campaign support and brand consistency
• Able to initiate, build and maintain positive relationships with social media influencers
• Build measurability into social media programs; analyze and assess the effectiveness of projects and campaigns
• Work cross-functionally with organizations including product management, marketing, and customer support
• Work effectively as part of issues management team to handle crises and high profile issues deftly, protecting and furthering company and brand reputation
• Effectively manage resource allocation
The ideal candidate will bring extensive communications experience in Canada with the ability to excel in an extremely fast paced and start-up like environment. Has proven experience creating and executing social media and influencer marketing programs that have delivered a measureable increase in brand awareness and customer engagement. Is a self-starter that builds strong relationships in order to deliver outstanding end-to-end business results with limited resources.
• 8-10 years experience in an agency or corporate environment, consumer or high-tech preferred
• Possess both a strategic mindset and proven execution abilities;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully;
• A roll-up your sleeves get-it-done mindset;
• Confident decision making with a bias for action;
• Comfort with change and ambiguity;
• Natural networking and collaboration skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation skills;
• Established relationships with key media and social influencers;
• Early adopter of social media technologies with broad platform experience, a data focus and strong analytical skills.