Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a marketing operations team of approximately 4-6 people which includes direct mail and email specialists, HTML coders and technical database administrator resources.
• Launch and maintain e-mail marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals.
• Work with the business, operations and IT teams to understand processes and source systems underlying the Marketing lifecycle.
• Provide insights and recommendations for addressing process, data and automation issues.
• Drive Marketing change in terms of processes and automation.
• Project manage large department-wide and cross-functional initiatives, and ensure they are executed as designed, on time and within budget.
• Demonstrate leadership skills, including the ability to solve problems that include many decision-makers and carry several solution options.
• Meets with internal strategic marketing managers, CV marketing managers, and CRM engineering to understand segment and channel needs.
• Manage all aspects of the marketing automation programs including CRM campaign setup, marketing integration, and execution of communication and fulfillment processes.
• Drive customer and channel growth through effective planning, marketing program development and execution.
• Identify, qualify, contract and manage best-in-class marketing fulfillment vendors in the set-up and implementation of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Secure the execution of marketing campaigns across channels within budget for all applicable OEM clients.
• Carry out all responsibilities of the managerial role, including performance management, employee development and training, interdepartmental collaboration and communication, diversity, and leadership.
• Ability to execute manual mitigation campaigns and other ad-hoc campaigns as needed.
• Support and execute strategic tests that will support optimization of marketing campaigns across all OEMs and maximize revenues for client.
• Proven experience in supervising a small marketing team.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA a plus.
• 10+years experience in marketing or channel management.
• Previous subscription marketing experience a plus.
• Experience in supervising employees and writing correspondence, reports and presentations.
• Significant experience with campaign fulfillment software (for example Siebel) and the management of external direct mail, SMS and email fulfillment vendors.
• Previous experience in creating and executing channel marketing plans and programs.
• Experience in managing fulfillment budgets.
• A solid and successful track record in creating effective marketing campaigns for direct and indirect channels.
• Previous experience in marketing technology to the consumer a plus.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Ability to balance tactical/strategic objectives within available budgets.
• Ability to think critically, strategically and analytically.
• Demonstrated experience in leading, creating and managing marketing fulfillment processes — start-to-finish.
• Must have excellent follow-through, be able to work with minimal direction, and balance the requirements of multiple stakeholders within an organization.
• Must be flexible and enjoy working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to communicate complicated marketing fulfillment and business analysis information.
• Demonstrated ability to design various reports as needed.
• Extremely detail focused and prior experience in campaign automation UAT and troubleshooting.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Proficient knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet and campaign fulfillment software.