The Senior Manager, Loyalty Communications & Change Management, will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of communications for CALA properties as well as above-property stakeholders in in the region – including owners & franchisees. Deliverables include written communications, newsletters and webinar content. This individual will manage activities related to content development; ensuring the appropriate level of detail and tone of voice for the audience. This individual will partner with other communications resources as appropriate to ensure alignment.
Specifically, the Senior Manager, Loyalty Communications & Change Management, will:
• Accountable for pulling through of associate-centric journey maps by key roles, interfacing with initiatives, continents and role advisors as appropriate.
• Monitor Loyalty change rollout and metrics, flag risks, adjust strategy and escalate issues
• Technical Communication of specific compensation detail to changes to specific hotels – works with analyst with exec summary analysis on financial impact
• External friendly Communication of high level business case changes to ownership groups, GM’s, DORMs, DOF’s – works with technical communication expert to ensure we have all materials ready for ongoing education to stakeholders for communication cascade to above property, mgmt. companies and hotels
• Understand the needs of key CALA stakeholder groups and leverage understanding into targeted and strategic communications tools, programs, and projects.
• Understand language needs of associates and stakeholders.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of business objectives.
• Assist with on-going Loyalty education as well as Change Champion/Crew webinar process, including developing agenda, coordinating with presenters, finalizing content and facilitating webinar.
• Conduct research, develop reports and provide strategic recommendations to improve readership of and responsiveness to communications.
• Proactively work across management levels and interact with key stakeholders, both internal and external, in order to develop communications plans and deliverables.
• Work across the organization to ensure information and policies that impact franchise management companies are communicated in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Coordinate with discipline communicators to ensure appropriate pull-through.
• Take a one-on-one consultative approach in the creation of customized presentations, collateral, and other value-added tools.
• Assist with development of communications (e.g., Check-In, Game Plans) to ensure appropriate cadence.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE PROFILE - KEY TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field with a graduate level preferred
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Hotel or Market Operations experience or knowledge of operations across all departments preferred
• Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects (from concept to product delivery), set priorities and manage vendors, internal staff, and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, problem resolution and teamwork skills, coupled with the ability to influence and maintain relationships with associates in other disciplines including, Brand, Operations, and Sales & Marketing.
• Ability to collaborate and build consensus among multiple stakeholders, and maintain and grow relationships with internal partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including extremely strong writing, editing, design, proofreading abilities.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data (e.g., communications tracking, performance metrics) and make recommendations for improvement based on findings.
• Ability to synthesize and interpret information and communicate actionable insights.
• Strong customer relations skills – ability to interface with all levels of management and at multiple levels within the organization.
• Experience analyzing and documenting processes.
• Experience with WebEx or similar platform.
• Spanish language fluency required; fluency in Portuguese strongly desired.
• Strong written communication skills
• Interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Solid organizational and analytical skills for planning, coordinating and monitoring implementations
• Ability to identify and recommend approaches to addressing risks in a positive manner
• Go-getter, energetic, with eye toward project and process improvements
• Negotiate issues resolution with key stakeholders, including senior leaders
• Thrives in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; high sense of accountability for projects
• Superior attention to detail