• Collaborate with UX and product owners to define new features.
• Create sleek customer-facing, complex, highly-interactive, web applications and services
• Create code that cleanly segregates model, presentation, and business logic.
• Design and implement reusable components and plugins
• Enforce business logic on the client
• Work with the user experience team and product owners to refine product flow and user interaction
• Work with our quality engineers to develop and automate tests
• B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with MV* frameworks like Backbone.js, Ember, or Angular
• Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
Nice to Haves:
• JRebel, Jetty, Eclipse, IntelliJ ,TextMate, CSSEdit, Jasmine
• Knowledge of Java, Maven, jBoss, Apache, Mobile emulators, Linux.
• Ruby, Coffeescript, Tiles, and node.js
• Experience building highly scalable websites and web-based applications and with delivering Software as a Service
• Experience with high-volume consumer or small-business websites
Not looking for a new gig, but know someone who is? Earn CASH with our Talent Rewards Program:
Refer a TALENT = Referrer receives a cash bonus of $100 when the first timecard is processed.
Refer a JOB = Referrer receives a cash bonus of $300 when the first timecard is processed.
Plus, the referrer earns a cash bonus of $1 per hour, for every hour billed.
A permanent hire through Talentbridge will result in a $200 bonus to the referrer.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs