This is an Urgent requirement, if you're available to interview start/ASAP. Send your CV and Dayrate! Ford plans to interview this week firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer - Essex - £Negotiable
Ford is one of the world's largest car manufacturers. They are seeking a Senior Java Engineer to work as part of a balanced team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support Fleet Telematics based projects. This is ongoing contract that offers an excellent work-life balance @ 7.5 hours a day.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new location-based vehicle features.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
- Requires working with a Product Manager and Product Designer to shape the technology direction.
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders
- J2EE/Java, Spring
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud
- OAuth 2
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Restful API's
- Experience in messaging software such as RabbitMQ, Kafka (preferred Experience with Cloud environments (Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Software Development tools (Backlog Management, Source Code Management, Test Management, CI/CD, etc)
- Experience of paired programming
- Automotive, Aeronautical or a heavy engineering background would be advantageous.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
** ONLY APPLICANTS ELIGIBLE TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED. Unfortunately we are unable to consider candidates with Tier 2 Visas or those requiring sponsorship.