Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies. Working for a Fortune 500 company with great potential for growth, and metro accessibile.
* Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, Hibernate, Sprint, Struts, Weblogic, JDK, JAX-RPC web services, and Servlets and web services
* Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
* Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
SOAPUI, Tomcat, Eclipse
Aquent is the largest global staffing company dedicated to helping marketing and creative professionals find the rewarding assignments they want. We work with two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 90 of the Fortune 100. Throughout our more than twenty year history, we’ve made over half a million matches between our clients and talent.
Here's just a quick sampling of just some of the benefits Aquent Talent get to enjoy:
* The opportunity to work with some of the largest and most well respected companies
* Medical Insurance. Access to comprehensive PPO and HMO plans, with dental and vision insurance
* Long-term disability
* Flexible spending accounts
REFER A FRIEND
Know someone that might be interested? Refer a friend to earn an initial $$ payout if we place your referral + $1 for every hour your referral works for us for an ENTIRE year! Check it out http://www.aquent.com/rewards/
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs