Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Sr. Interactive Producer.
This person will....
Independently lead and manage multiple interactive projects including site feature and category updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, online media placements, and more. Lead communications and manage workflow between all stakeholders including internal design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production, development and business leads. Develop and negotiate schedules to allow adequate time for all process steps. Traffic assets through the review process, parse feedback, and manage change requests. Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders. Demonstrate a member-centric point of view on design and interaction and advocate for the highest quality result. A combination of agency and in-house experience would be valuable.
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (banners, landing pages, tools, online experiences) for posting to the website. This position entails leading meetings, setting up schedules, driving projects and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, many agencies and many projects at any one time. Must be able to successfully navigate between the demands of business, creative/brand, and technology.
* Manages and leads digital creative and editorial production projects
* Trains and mentors incoming producers
* Develops and optimizes processes
* Manages change and aligns all cross-functional partners
* Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
* Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
* Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
* Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
* Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
* Experience developing processes and procedures, and managing change
* Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment and refinement
* Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
* Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
* 4 years experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role
* 4 years experience managing cross-functional teams
* 4 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
* 4 years experience in producing websites and web assets
* 1 year experience in retail environment
* Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Office manager, customer support, editorial, design, video or photo production experience