Our client are looking for an already established Senior Interactive Advertising Designer with experience creating new innovative formats to enhance the portfolio of advertising offerings.
You will have strong visual and conceptual design skills, with experience delivering campaigns across various platforms / media, from Desktop to Mobile Apps.
This role will be reporting in the Head of Design, working on briefs independently or with other global designers depending on the scope of projects.
The ideal candidate must:
- Show genuine enthusiam and passion towards pitch work and executions
- Have proven experience working across multiple pitches at one time (you will focusing on one execution at a time)
- Have an excellent understanding of the London and European advertising market
- Already be a Senior Designer with experience leading projects and the ability to work with various personalities within the Tech, Sales and Ad teams
- Be able to work with one line briefs and then liaise with the team sketching / mocking up ideas / creating prototypes to arrive at a solution
Software / Requirements
- Experience working with rich media ad platforms such as DoubleClick, ictela/OneCreative, DART, Atlas etc
- The Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator
- After Effects - Required, if you're not confident coding
- HTML5 - You won't need to be expert at coding, but an understanding of it and it's capabilities is required
- Sketch, Principle - Bonus as you can learn these on the role
- Video Editing & Audio - Bonus
Please can you apply with a copy of your
- Portfolio showcasing your creative thought process
*Pls note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted