Vitamin T is working with a global design consulting firm that is kicking off a major website consolidation project for their financial services client. They are looking to bring on a variety of Senior Interaction Designers to help them throughout this project.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in UX/Interaction design, specifically large scale web redesigns and prior exposure to large systematic / complex projects.
- The UX/Interaction Designer will be working on a large scale web redesign project that integrates 18 different websites into a single personalized website. We are looking for this resource to define information architecture, global navigation, page templates, patterns and personalization strategies. In addition, this resource must bring creative design thinking to bring transformative web features to life.
- Candidates must have strong experience with systems thinking, the ability to capture that in easy-to-understand flow diagrams, and the ability to create hi-fidelity wireframes with functional annotations, site maps and pattern libraries.
- Design a highly personalized web experiences for multiple audiences.
- Strong systems thinking
- Hi-fidelity interface/wireframes
- Design with functional annotations to hand over to developers
- Provided initial concepts—need to develop structured flows based on work sessions with clients
- Help develop and extend a pattern language
*This role will require travel every other week to California - interested candidates must be okay with this!*