Vitamin T is working with a global design consultancy looking for a SENIOR Interaction Designer for a 2 month ON SITE Freelance assignment working on a global transportation client.
We are looking for senior level talent with experience on ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS who have examples of sharp interfaces and tight wireframing.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working specifically in UX/Interaction design, and prior exposure to large systematic / complex projects.
- The UX/Interaction Designer will be working on an enterprise level application that will support their sales team. We are looking for this resource to create hi fidelity wireframes off of initial concepts, as well as create structured flows to define the application
- Candidates must have strong experience with systems thinking, the ability to capture that in easy-to-understand flow diagrams, and the ability to create hi-fidelity wireframes with functional annotations
1. Design ideal solution for the needs of the users of an enterprise app that supports enterprise sales team
2. Strong systems thinking
3. Hi-fidelity interface/wireframes
4. Design with functional annotations to hand over to developers
5. Provided initial concepts—need to develop structured flows based on work sessions with clients
6. Help develop and extend an existing pattern language