Our client is looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. This position will be a W2 project employee starting off on a 6 month assignment, with great potential to extend or convert to a full time employee. This position comes with full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 401k.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a plus.
- 3+ years experience creating user interfaces and interaction designs in a technology-centered company
- Bachelor degree in HCI, Interaction Design or related discipline
- Comprehensive knowledge of common design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Positive and imaginative approach to problem solving
- Multi-tasking across multiple projects in an Agile software development process
- Experience applying user-centered research, accessibility, and globalization concepts to the design process
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large, complex, and distributed organization
- A portfolio of design examples that demonstrates versatility, creativity, and innovation
If interested please apply and include a link to your portfolio. Thank you!