A Senior Interaction Architect will act as the advocate for the end consumer throughout the process of defining and implementing the user interface for our games. The Sr. IA/UD will work with game producers, creative directors, designers, developers and project managers. This is a great opportunity to create elegant user experience solutions for our games.
- Apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals
- Design for array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements
- Efficiently create, edit and manage detailed user experience (UX) documents
- Expertly craft documentation to represent the user experience, including: user scenarios, functional specifications, detailed wireframes and flow diagrams, schematics, and prototypes.
- Participate & moderate usability testing activities: interviews, card-sorting, task analysis, focus groups, prototypes, etc. to inform the interaction design
- Help define & standardize UX best practices & methodologies
- Assist in defining and maintaining a hiring strategy for Information Architects/Usability Designers
- 5 + years of experience
- BA/BS in design-related discipline preferred : Human-Computer Interaction; Interaction, Information or Interface design; Design Planning; Communications.
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of usability design (flows, wireframes , documentation to final graphical display).
- Proficiency in interpreting usability data, common site metrics and statistical analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills - Candidate needs to be able to communicate the vision of the user experience and functionality to client groups, negotiate conflicts, build consensus and act as a strong advocate for our consumers.
- Ability to collaborate with client teams, creative directors, designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Game industry experience a plus
- This is a temp-to-perm month, full-time, W-2 contract position located in Vancouver, BC
- This position is not eligible for telecommute or offsite work
- This position is eligible for full benefits including a low premium, zero-deductible health care plan, 401(k) plan,
dental and vision.
AQUENT is a firm that offers content design and development, marketing, and creative services solutions. For more than 20 years, we have helped provide outsourcing and staffing solutions to clients such as Microsoft, HP, and Starbucks. We're a minority-owned business, committed to maintaining professional quality with a personal touch.