My client is one of the UK’s leading Media & Entertainment brands - renowned for it’s great interactive and informative content that keeps audiences across the country constantly engaged. Having built themselves up as an exciting brand, they are now looking for a Senior Designer to take them another level in producing immersive content.
Working within their Creative Marketing team, you’ll be the creative focal point who will be taking all ideas and bringing them to life. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing content across mainly digital and social; working alongside the marketing team to really drill down how to grow the brand; this therefore means you should be extremely digitally and socially savvy.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities will include creating graphics/illustrations for all of their social channels; slick data visualisation, internal and external digital branding, digital app design and some presentation design as well.
As this is a large media brand, it is important you have worked in a similar capacity or an agency environment where you have dealt with media clients before as the demands/projects are continuously changing.
Another particularly important element of this role is that the client base is largely sports based; they do have a main focus of football, where they magnify the on goings of the Premier League and the Champions League; so if you are a passionate integrated designer and social media enthusiast, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience (ideally within a media company or similar)
- Highly skilled within the Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Experience in creating template formats across all key social media channels, especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience working with presentation materials / infographics for marketing purposes
- A genuine passion for football and a follower of the Premier League and the Champions League