Under the direction of the Executive Creative Director and Creative Director, the Senior Designer will be responsible for the creative and design development of a variety of cross media projects and digital. This position will be responsible for successfully developing and executing design solutions for a variety of marketing projects, working under established daily priorities for project work in collaboration with the Creative Director and other team members.
• Development of a variety of design solutions for organizational campaigns and initiatives – this includes print, digital, email, social media, and video.
• Collaborate with Design Services colleagues on the implementation and expression of the brand across all marketing, operational, and product development initiatives.
• Mentor and collaborate with other designers within the Design Services team
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Web Services project managers and program project leads on all creative projects; adhering to project schedules, coordinating with other departments to create project deliverables.
• Manage all phases of creative work from concept through completion, including creative strategy, design development, and digital file preparation
• Partner with marketing and communications colleagues on establishing and implementing best practices in marketing, including information design, social media and other emerging
• Maintains regular contact with marketing colleagues and program project leads to collaborate on project initiatives
• Interacts with external vendors, creative agencies and design consultants
• Interacts with external constituents, as necessary.
• BFA in graphic design (required)
• Minimum 7 years of experience in graphic design
• Knowledge of print and digital design required
• Understanding of user experience, web design principles, information architecture, video, and social media a plus.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
• Innovative conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to generate and successfully apply visual ideas
• In-depth knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
Acrobat Pro); knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
• In-depth knowledge of graphic design operating systems (Mac)
• Knowledge of production, editorial procedures, printing and how to prepare artwork for press
• Knowledge of standard proofreader’s marks and excellent proofreading skills
• Knowledge of HTML and XML, especially as they relate to applying information for print, PDF
creation, email and web publishing
• Ability to present ideas effectively to sponsors—both verbally and visually
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Manage multiple tasks with accuracy and attention to schedules
• Ability to work autonomously; effective time management skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs