My client is a brilliant, corporate led company who are a global leader in the provision of financial information services for massive corporate brands. Currently going through an extremely busy period at this time of year with projects flowing in daily, they are on the lookout for a Senior Integrated Designer with strong After Effects skills to join their in-house brand.
This is a role which is to start from the next week and could potentially be a 1 month booking to really get stuck into the brand and understand how they operate as a wider business. You will be mainly working on concepts for the business which you will then be translating into After Effects and making simple edits using Premier Pro.
This sort of role would be perfect for someone who enjoys working within different platforms and projects. The work our client produce ranges from:
- Editing Showreels
- Intermediate level After Effects animations
- Interactive PDF's / Documents
- Branding Activations
This client provides a brilliant consultative service to it's clients and consumers so if you have a hands on personality and love to guide people through the creative process, then this could be a great role for you.
Ideally, you should be able to work across a variety of different projects at once but the main thing to bear in mind is you will need to have a strong branding led and visualisation mind as the branding you'll be concepting and creating will be replicated across every group within the business so your attention to detail and design eye is massively important.
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- The ability to translate work from the Adobe Suite into After Effects for basic animations
- A good understanding of brand values and how to implement consistency across brands
- Examples of infographics and illustration work
- Basic Premier Pro skills
- A portfolio with good variety of inhouse and agency brands
If this role sounds like you, get in touch and let me know!