Senior Imagery Production Artist -
Build Relationships: Form Relationships - Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries. Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Collaborates with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and functional areas to discover new perspectives.
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Enters and locates information on computer.
Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer. Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance. Visually verifies information, often in small print.
Reads information, often in small print.
• Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Art, or related field and 1 year experience in photo and image production or related field OR 3 years experience in photo and image production or related field.
• 3 years experience in digital imagery post-production.
• 2 years experience in professional photography.
• 2 years experience working on cross-functional teams.
• 3 years experience working with content management systems and workflow tools. • 2 years experience in retail marketing, merchandising, or related field.
• 3 years experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs