Here is an opportunity to work with a global leader in medical devices for respiratory disorders. The client is looking for an experienced healthcare, medical background copywriter to join their team for an ongoing period (could be 6 months and beyond).
Write, edit and proofread copy/scripts for a wide range of print and web-based marketing materials such as brochures, posters, advertisements, newsletters, promotional and educational CDs and videos. Also support client’s teams in producing promotional, sales and corporate communication pieces.
• Develop (write, edit, proofread) specific marketing communications materials.
• Work with product management and other members of the marketing communications team to define requirements for marketing materials and ensure that they line up with business, branding and marketing strategies set by Marketing.
• Provide copywriting input to marketing communications materials and work in partnership with designers throughout the development process.
• Present copy/messaging to internal and external clients, and other key stakeholders.
• Ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of copywriting for print and web based and multimedia marketing communications materials.
• Driver for consistent use, maintenance and promotion of the ResMed Writer’s Guide.
• Develop materials according to internal department procedures and the ResMed Quality System, in particular, the ResMed Writer’s Guide.
• Drive specific marketing communications projects according to production schedules.
• Prioritise own tasks to meet timelines.
• Report regularly on progress of projects to the Marketing Communications Project Manager.
Qualifications for the role are:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong spelling, grammar, proofreading skills
• Ability to communicate well with internal staff and regions at all levels
• Ability to find creative solutions for marketing materials requirements
• Ability to write for a variety of print, digital and outdoor media
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to work as team member
• Understanding of print production processes
• Leadership and drive to bring projects in on time and budget
• Customer focus—managing and delivering to stakeholder expectations and needs
• Understanding of print and other media production processes
If this sounds like you, give me a call at 02 8288 8288 or email me at email@example.com