• Graphic Design. Design electronic and printed materials, including: brochures, presentations, exhibits, invitations and other various marketing material. Take projects from concept to delivery; work with internal clients and outside vendors as necessary. Work within the brand standards to produce easy to use templates for a multitude of projects and maintain a streamlined branded product library. Show initiative by developing, streamlining, and improving materials as appropriate.
• Presentation Execution. Assist in the production, organization and update of educational course material and client-facing presentations for the 14+ educational events we produce annually, 10+ external education seminars we participate in, and the numerous webinars/live broadcasts we host.
• Team Development. Regularly contribute to the overall improvement and advancement of the team. Collaborate and engage with other team members to assist with projects as appropriate. Track project work plans and collaborate with department team to ensure an efficient workflow; open communication; and team-oriented approach to meet production objectives
• Client Service and Communication. Provide high quality client service by ensuring the timely execution and delivery of all projects.
• Software Proficiency. Develop expert-level knowledge of all graphic-related software applications in use and service as a resource to the firm’s staff on those programs.
• Miscellaneous. Keep up to date on the available integration of media elements (interactivity, video, flash, and audio) into presentations, PDFs, and other deliverables. Keep up on date on how to use all departmental equipment, printers, plotter, and cameras. Responsible for special projects and other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Visual Communications, or equivalent experience in a marketing support function.
• 3-5 years of graphic design business experience and must include an understanding of design and typography and the process of creating electronic and print pieces through all the phases from concept through delivery. Most also include ability to create properly prepared print-ready files and experience with press-checks.
• High level of dependability, organization, and attention to detail
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Extensive experience with Adobe Master Collection Suite CS5+ [especially Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop] as well as PowerPoint, Word, and Acrobat Professional.
• Must be able to create, edit and manipulate vector/raster art and work with WYSIWYG HTML layout and troubleshoot bad HTML on occasion.
• Some website content entry is expected, experience with CMS preferred.
• Strong experience working within an established brand is ideal.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with little directions is necessary.
Authorization to work in the United States
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs