- Previous professional experience as a graphic designer in an ad agency or similar environment.
- A portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of web design best practices and an ability to craft unique user experiences
- Strong graphic, typography and web design skills
- Ability to prototype/wireframe
- Experience in utilizing new technologies to create better results (such as web fonts, HTML5, CSS3)
- At home in Adobe Creative Suite (CS4-CS5.5) Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator (InDesign and Flash a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks.
- Position is mostly remote, but you MUST be in the Tampa Bay area so we can meet when needed
$68K annually ($33/hr during trial)
This is not a project-by-project set-up.
You will work directly with the creative director and have access to all other team members for collaboration
We have a hybrid virtual working environment so you can work wherever and whenever you want – meeting deadlines and scheduled collaboration time are the only requirements.
Initially the position will be 90% virtual and then move to about 75% in the fall.
We will provide a PolyCom VoIP phone.
Please include your portfolio link/attachments IN YOUR RESUME!!!! It will not be reviewed without one.
No calls regarding this position please. All information is provided in this posting. Client name will be disclosed further in the interview process.