We have a great long term opportunity for a talented designer to join our onsite creative studio dedicated to supporting global marketing communications for a large pharmaceutical client in North Wales, PA. The Senior Graphic Designer serves as a partner to our client, managing to critical brand standards, guidelines, requirements and compliances.
We are looking for a team player who can integrate quickly within our onsite studio team and client teams to develop compelling resources through total command of industry leading design software while managing quality output across respective channels. The designer will provide solid design judgment when building files that must conform to our client's production guidelines including meta data, folder structure, naming conventions and supporting documentation.
The right candidate will always be an engaged member of the studio team no matter the task. He or she will achieve and maintain a working knowledge of the client’s standards – both design and execution- and comply with standardized workflow requirements and standards.
- Design and revise layouts utilizing copy and other input according to standards
- Build print-ready files as required
- Understand and apply clients’ style and legal requirements
- Occasionally participate in client meetings as required
- Utilize existing photo library
- Utilize agency project management tools efficiently
- Adhere to studio standards and processes
- Report billable and non-billable time accurately and on-time
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all members of Aquent
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years’ related experience
- Strong portfolio of previously produced work
- Strong technical aptitude, including Macintosh OSX and PC proficiency
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge and Acrobat (CS6)
- Ability to multi-task comfortably
- Adherence to demanding deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Works well individually and in teams
- Highly organized and professional demeanor