Our client, a global professional services client, is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their Atlanta tea. This Sr. Graphic Designer position will primarily create deliverables for pursuit responses. This person should be highly proficient in InDesign and be able to do Interactive PDFs and must be able to do high-end PowerPoint and Animated PPTs. This designer will be responsible for producing creative, comprehensive layouts and high-level design for deliverables requiring powerful conceptualization of ideas in preparation of original art for print and electronic media.
- Continuously enhances design skills and knowledge of design, brand standards and production techniques.
- Offers multifaceted complex conceptual design and production solutions based on strategies in relation to business needs.
- Effectively manages and oversees complex design projects from concept through production and delivery, effectively prioritizes to balance multiple priorities simultaneously, establishes timelines and estimates and identifies key resources to exceed customer expectations and deadlines.
- Ability to conceptualize the strategic direction of the professional services industry to provide creative, professional and functional deliverables
- Teams with multimedia staff to provide structure, visual comps and basic programming for creation of multimedia presentations, web design banners and on-screen presentations
- Demonstrates superior knowledge in construction of files utilizing master pages and style sheets to complete assignments
- Creatively produces interactive presentations or proposals using a variety of software and delivery method
- Act as a project manager; communicates and negotiates project deadlines, project scope, cost estimates and schedule changes as necessary
- Maintains proficient skill sets with graphic software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Extensive graphic design experience and high-level concept-to-design skills with a strong portfolio with a variety of current design work
- Advanced technical understanding of print production, both in-house and external vendors
- Exceptional knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for effective legibility and functionality
- Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues in graphic files for prepress, printing, web and onscreen viewing.
- Ability to project manage multiple assignments; function as meeting facilitator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills- Ability to sell designs based on the appropriate solution, time and budget requirements
- Advanced expertise with graphics software tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proficiency in firm-standard loadset including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and equipment required of the position