Our Fortune 500 Fashion Client is seeking an exceptional Senior Digital Graphic Designer!
Length: 3 months+, with potential to convert
Location: San Francisco (Downtown)
The Designer will be responsible for conceptual development and innovative creative solutions for all digital marketing strategies. This individual will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles such as paid media and digital advertising. In this role, the Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Content Developers and the UI/UX teams. This individual reports under a Senior Designer and must be a polished designer interested working for the digital media space, and have a passion for motion graphics.
- Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
- Design elevated and effective digital experiences under the supervision of a Sr. Designer
- Drive innovation with editorial storytelling approach to digital assets
- Ensure designs work within a responsive design system; reflects the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively help develop graphic standards
- Concept stories that work across digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts
- Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
- Present work to business partners and senior management
- Be responsible for presenting your work to the team, routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
- 3-5 years of web graphic design experience; an understanding of responsive design and social media is a plus.
- Experience successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design. Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers
- Proficient in Adobe CC: primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in After Effects and Premiere a plus
- Experience with motion and video graphics
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.