Are you an experienced graphic designer who loves being constantly creative? Do you love taking a brand and creating various digital and print assets? Are you passionate about layout, typography and taking ownership of your work and a project? This is the company for you!
Our client in Toronto is looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to bring passion and experience to a busy, established and growing corporation.
- Working closely with marketing team
- Share new ideas and creative concepts in team meetings and for projects
- Incorporate fresh ideas while maintaining brand consistency
- Create digital marketing campaigns, brochures, promotional materials, presentation templates, event materials, etc.
- Work closely with a senior designer
- Take ownership of work and design process
- Education in graphic design or visual arts
- 5 years of working graphic design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Attention to detail is an absolute MUST
- Strong understanding of typography, layout and graphic design
- Excellent communication with confidence to communicate and contribute ideas
- Must be able to handle several projects at once
- Enthusiastic with lots of ideas to contribute and a dedication to quality work
What's in it for You
- Encourages work/life balance
- Full health benefits and generous perks
- Working in an established and well-known company and growing industry
- An environment that promotes collaboration and expressing ideas
- Employees are rewarded for their work and company fosters a close knit team
- Ability to gain experience working with skilled artists
- Stable role in a steady industry