We are seeking a Designer to contribute to a variety of design assets from print (marketing collateral, case studies, etc.) to digital (web design, landing pages) to trade show assets (signage and PowerPoint/keynote presentations).
- Create and inspire engagement that meets strategic marketing objectives
- Conceptualize, design, present and execute modern, sophisticated digital design and web experiences, including websites, microsites, landing pages, newsletters, and more
- Design mockups/prototypes and deliver final design assets ready for print, presentations, trade shows, digital advertising, social media, infographics, videos and web/mobile development.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, UI/UX designers, and content strategists
- Ensure brand consistency on all design projects across multiple marketing channels
- Deliver finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation
- Banner ads (someone more digital)
- Digital knowledge base (generally speaking)
- Someone to get in and get started. Chemistry and connection with team important -- no egos.
- 3 or 4 years’ experience in web, digital, email, print or traditional advertising.
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, color, and photography usage
- Effectively communicate design visions through sketches and mockups/prototypes
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Must be self-motivated, good communicator, comfortable with following direction
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies, best practices and what’s trending
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of visual design work