My client is an established entertainment and film company renowned for their catalogue of programmes, movies and their exciting gaming titles. Within their well-known brand, they have an internal agency who focus on their exciting gaming campaigns and constantly deliver but having seen business take a massive rise, they are now on the lookout for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their creative team.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you will be working within the agency to deliver branding and marketing campaigns across their gaming and entertainment platforms; influencing brilliant initial ideas and concepts right through to final delivery. It will be your job to deliver exciting campaign driven design on a consistent basis; working with the Head of Design and 2 Midweight Designers to bring these ideas to life.
On a day to day basis, activities involve:
- Working across and concepting ideas for gaming titles
- Driving Print focused campaign work; this will be a combination of Branding, Marketing, Advertising and Art Direction
- Working with exciting universal brands, developing great ideas for multi-national campaigns
- Leading and inspiring designers to roll out successful project delivery
If you are an established Senior Designer looking for a new permanent position or a Midweight Designer looking to make the jump, this could be a fantastic role for you to grow with a forward thinking innovative team!
- A strong conceptual mind with the ability to see ideas through to final delivery
- Strong experience working across branding & marketing platforms
- 5 years+ experience working within a brilliant agency or in-house brand that work on exciting brands
- Ability to problem solve project briefs and consider various routes to ensure delivery
- A desire to work on gaming brands and projects/brands