Company: Transport app company
Location: City of London
Salary: £55K (depending on experience)
This is a stand alone role and would be reporting to the Head of Design who is based in one of our offices abroad.
The successful candidate would sit with the marketing team who are a team of 6 (Company has over 200 people)
Our creative team is looking for a super talented, creative and highly passionate Senior Graphic Designer (Integrated) to join us for a full-time position in London. You will be the face of our Global design team on the ground in the UK, and report to the Head of Design in another office abroad.
As one of us you will be involved in all of our wide range design aspects. The main goal is to translate local marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive visual campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
You are expected to:
- Be a full stack designer that makes dreams come true, responsible for designing brand, marketing and advertising materials includes: Social media, web banners, direct mail, landing pages and offline (print) materials etc.
- Understand the brand and be a significant part of its development.
- Understand local marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Be able to produce full creative campaigns, effectively communicate conceptual ideas to final design products.
- Have excellent self-leadership skills; with the ability to prioritise, influence, consult and operate independently as the UK expert and go-to person for all things design related.
Be a team player: As the UK representative of our Global design team, you will use your great interpersonal skills to build strong, successful working relationships with your Design colleagues globally. You will partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, growth, B2B teams and our business Leadership.
- Strong and proven Portfolio
- Significant experience as as a senior graphic designer in the advertising/branding industry
- Significant experience with both B2C and B2B marketing: online and offline (print) visual design
- A strong sense of typography, conceptual thinking and attention to detail
- Pro skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to manage tasks, multi-task & meet deadlines
- Able to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Eager to learn and evolve
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment with high demands (this is essential)
- Ideally experience of working in a stand alone role (beneficial)
- Setting expectations
- Must have an assertive personality and able to prioritise workload accordingly
- UI/UX design experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Proficiency with video editing tools (After effects, Premiere etc)
- Experience working for a start-up, a multi-national business, an app or within a ‘software as a service’ environment would be beneficial, but is not essential for this role.
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Smart/casual dress code (more casual)
Social drinks/snacks on Friday's
Transport reimbursement up to £65 per month