The Senior Graphic Designer position will design internal and external communication deliverables with input from stakeholders, executives and project leaders. The job requires a strong modern/clean graphic design sense and knowledge of typography/layout. Example of design deliverables includes whitepapers, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, etc. Experience in fast-paced agency environments is preferred.
Working closely and collaboratively with important stakeholders on all creative projects, the Senior Graphic Designer must advise stakeholders on all visual recommendations and/or issues and present design work at various stages for review and approval.
This position will also be tasked to lead a major re-branding initiative that will include logo design, brand guideline development, print templates, presentation templates, and the creation of new branded collateral
- Responsible for art direction and graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery
- Manage and balance project workloads to ensure creative deliverables are provided on time.
- Ensures all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to specifications, production standards, color quality standards, and preflight
- Ensures project accuracy while working under tight deadlines
- Create PowerPoint presentations for executive stakeholders
- Comfortable taking complex ideas and simplifying them into easy to understand visuals
- Operates as a brand ambassador by establishing and reviewing creative brand guidelines
· BA degree in graphic design
· 5-10 Years of experience (agency experience required)
· Comfortable working as part of a team as well as completing tasks as an individual
· Project management skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Expert knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite (emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on PowerPoint and Word)
· Have a clean/modern design sense (no dated designs please)
- Strong design portfolio (online portfolio required) showcasing:
- Strong infographic experience
- Strong branding experience
- Strong print layout experience