Are you an experienced Developer looking for Full Time or freelance work?
Senior Freelance Front End Developers - Where are you???
Top Award Winning Agencies Are Looking for Full Time and Freelance Talent…...
I Want to hear from all Senior Front End Developers Looking For New Challenges!
Our client is a well known Global agency working closely with a giant in the software industry and they’ve asked for our help identifying the best Frontend Developers in Melbourne.
I'm looking for x 4 Senior Developers to work in a start-up feel agency environment and follow agile methodologies to develop the next-generation Continuous Delivery platform that will change how the software applications are built, deployed and delivered in the Fortune 1000s. UI front end developer, with strong and solid coding skills.
Please note their environment: highly dynamic, fast paced, agile and collaborative. They need someone that can work independently. This team is the Incubation/Accelerator team that is start-up within. They act and operate as a startup, having the benefits of a startup, with the backup of a global organisation. This is a growing team and part of the organisation! They are seeking higher level consultants that can potentially cover to a full-time employee, that have the ability to design/engineer and lead.
Key areas of experience needed:
- Experience integrating with third party CMS (WordPress and Drupal)
- Experience with integrating with third party APIs (Facebook and Twitter)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- 2-5 years’ experience working in an agency environment
Here are the benefits as a Freelance:
- Weekly pay at competitive hourly rates
- Easy online timecard system
- Work with well-known agencies and brands
- Free training
How to apply:
- Click apply at the bottom of this page
- Email a resume to Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
In return you will be welcomed into an agency that values your creative input in a positive and supportive environment, where folks bring their dogs to work and wear jeans everyday.
To be considered for this or any other similar roles please get in touch with Diana 03 9975 1200